PRODUCTSWe have sales experience and technology related to semiconductor and FPD
- Heat resistance: Continuous use is possible at high temperatures up to 260ºC.
- Friction resistance: The friction coefficient of PEEK tube is very low.
- Chemical resistance: PEEK tube has exceptional resistance to acids, solvents, fuels, etc.
- Hydrolysis resistance: PEEK tube excels in dimensional and mechanical stability at high-pressure and high-temperature conditions.
- Impact resistance: PEEK tube retains its toughness and strength under harsh conditions.
- Flame resistance: PEEK tube has an inherent low flammability (UL: V-0).
Optical fiber tubing,
Medical tubing, etc.
Please refer to the second picture